Simplify the wiring and installation of your V16 COM Radio with our available pre-made harnesses. Our harnesses are feature-complete and tested to ensure they are ready for installation in your aircraft.
All of the below harnesses include a Razor/Vega control head harness.
V16 Radio harnesses are offered in several variants depending on installation type.
These variants are:
- H-V16-RAZOR-SINGLE – Single-Place V16 Harness with headset jack and microphone jack pre-installed with included isolation hardware
- H-V16-RAZOR-STD – 2-Place V16 Harness with headset jacks and microphone jacks pre-installed with included isolation hardware
- H-V16-A16-RAZOR (DISCONTINUED) – V16 Harness with QuickConnect wiring for use with A16 audio panel and intercom in analog mode
- H-V16-A16-DIGITAL – V16 Harness with Quick Connect wiring for use with A16 Audio Panel in digital mode (See more on A16 Product Page)
All V-16 harnesses offer:
- Auxiliary Audio Input for use with N16 NAV Audio or EFIS Aural Alert Audio
- CAN Bus plugs for integration with Razor/VEGA VHF controller and/or N16 NAV Radio
- Headset jacks pre-installed with isolation hardware included (except harnesses intended to connect with A16)
- Razor/Vega VHF controller harness
- EFIS RS-232 Output for connection of V16 to MGL EFIS products
- Discrete Input wires for control-stick mounted ICS or Playback buttons
- Garmin-Compatible RS-232 I/O for use with SL-30/40 compatible EFIS and controllers (On Razor/Vega harness)
- Discrete wires on Razor/Vega harness for use with channel selection and frequency flip-flop
- Included wiring diagrams for troubleshooting
Standard lengths not enough?
Custom-sized harnesses are available to be made to your specifications. Contact us for a quote.