TC-6 12-channel Thermocouple (EGT/CHT) Monitor
The TC-6 is a 3 1/8” sunlight readable 12 channel thermocouple color display instrument that contains all the features necessary to monitor EGT’s and CHT’s. The TC-6 can be configured to display up to 12 thermocouples in an easy to read bargraph format.
In addition the TC-6 has an individual programmable EGT and CHT alarm with an external output that can switch an external visual alarm indicator such as a lamp. The TC-6 also has a EGT and CHT trend graph and maximum values display screen.
The TC-6’s high accuracy is due to its built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation techniques. Temperature probes can be common J, K or E type thermocouple probes as used in CHT and EGT senders. Temperatures can be displayed in degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit from -100ºC to 1200ºC (-148ºF to 2192ºF).
The TC-6 also features a built in engine leaning facility which allows the pilot to optimize the fuel mixture according to peak EGT temperatures as well as a cruise mode facility to provide instant identification of changing EGT/CHT trends.
The TC-6 can also be interfaced via the CAN bus to an external RDAC unit (Remote Data Acquisition Unit). This allows for easier installation as the RDAC unit is normally mounted in the engine compartment.
- 5 different temperature display screens
- Supports J, K and E type thermocouple probes
- Temperatures can be displayed in ºC or ºF from -100ºC to 1200ºC (-148ºF to 2192ºF)
- High accuracy: Built in thermocouple linearization curves and cold junction compensation
- Records maximum temperatures reached for each channel
- Includes a trend graph display of each thermocouple channel
- Engine leaning function according to peak EGT temperatures
- Engine cruise mode to instantly identify changing EGT/CHT trends
- External RDAC interfacing via the CAN bus (optional)
- An external output activates when a high alarm condition has been reached