AHRS-3 Attitude / Heading Indicators with Built-In Attitude Sensor
Meet the World’s most lightweight and compact, fully integrated inertial measurement instruments (IMU’s) and digital compasses.
The AHRS-3 is a 2 1/4” sunlight readable color display instrument providing a display for an artificial horizon reference system (AHRS), an advanced digital compass, or both depending on which sensor packages are connected.
The AHRS-3 can be setup to display the following:
- Compass with slip indicator (requires MGL Avionics SP-6 sensor package)
- Horizon with optional slip, turn indicator & G-Force (requires MGL Avionics SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Turn and bank indicator (requires MGL Avionics SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Combined compass and horizon display with bank indicator, slip indicator & G-Force (requires MGL Avionics SP6 & SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Can be setup as an individual compass display, artificial horizon or both
- G-Force indicator (MGL Avionics SP-7 required).
There are no reviews yet.